The Brother SE400 combines traditional and modern sewing machine capabilities perfectly and is a must-have for the modern professional or hobbyist tailor alike. It currently costs $345 over at Amazon; a saving of 62% off the manufacturer’s original retail price.
Why should you consider buying it? Because it is simply among the best at what it does. It has various functions and presets that are sure to increase your productivity and broaden your designs. You’ll have the option to add more presets from the Internet easily and will be able to switch between a lot of stitch options on the fly. Read on for more details about this sewing machine.
- Touch screen Liquid Crystal Display
- Various built-in sewing stitches and stitch functions
- Multiple embroidery designs, monogramming fonts, and frame pattern combinations
- USB port for easy computer connectivity
- 25-year limited warranty
- Makes sewing clothing, pillowcases, and towels, and other products easy. It boasts 67 built-in stitches and has up to 98 stitch functions to choose from. What does this mean for you? A myriad of options that will surely help you design more beautiful and creative pieces.
- Embroidery is a breeze. Aside from sewing, you can also make use of the machine’s embroidery options- a 4 x 4 inch embroidery field that is lit with LED lights. It has 5 monogram fonts, 120 frame patterns, and 70 built-in embroidery designs. With this you will be able to decorate and personalize fabrics with ease.
- Setup takes no time at all. You’ll be able to prepare and use it almost immediately after receiving it. Installation is straightforward; bobbin placement and threading are made much easier and less annoying by features that automatically do it for you.
Connects to computers with ease and efficiency. A Universal Standard Bus (USB) port will enable you to transfer data from your computer to the sewing machine. This means you can extend the machine’s abilities further like load thousands of custom patterns, designs, and stitches straight from the Internet.
- Great warranty coverage. When you buy the machine you are entitled to a 25- year warranty period. This means you can avail of free repair or replacement services within that time provided all conditions on the warranty agreement are met.
- Great quality at a reasonable price
- Computer connectivity vi USB
- Intuitive user interface
- Needle cutter, automatic threading, and other features help save time
The machine has a minimal internal memory capacity; it can only hold up to 10 patterns at a time. You can easily circumvent this by using external storage devices that you can then connect via the machine’s USB port.
The Brother SE400 is an impressive tool, one you won’t regret investing on.