If you are looking for a sewing machine that is inexpensive but has excellent functionality and features, then the Brother LS2125I Basic 10-Stitch Sewing Machine is for you.
Why should you buy this machine? Because it has great quality for price. It is inexpensive but not cheaply made. It is touted as a basic sewing machine yet still retains some of the awesome features present in high- end machines. Keep on reading to learn more about the Brother LS2125I and what you will get exactly when you buy it.
- 110- Volt Motor
- Lightweight and portable design
- Multiple built- in stitches and stitch functions
- Flatbed and Free- arm surfaces
- Limited 25- year warranty
- User- friendly and unintimidating. It is an excellent tool to use when learning how to sew. It has a clean and easy to understand controls, a manual that will answer most of your initial questions, and it has just the right amount of features without being too overwhelming. If you’re a beginner or are looking to give a machine to someone new to sewing, you might want to consider this one.
- Gives you various stitches and stitch- functions to choose from. You?ll be able to use the type and style of stitch that is appropriate for any given situation. The machine’s built- in stitches include the straight stitch, the zigzag, the overlock, and more. You can also use it to decorate and embroider as it has stitch function like satin stitch, blind hem stitch, and cording stitch.
- Makes every part of the sewing process easier for you. With features like automatic four- step buttonholer, tension adjustment dial, and quick bobbin wind, you will be able to concentrate on your creation while letting the machine handle the small details. It can also switch between free- arm and flatbed configurations thus giving you a wider range of products to create.
- A lot of accessories included. A purchase of this machine will entitle you to your very own twin needle and needle pack, foot pedal, darning plate, bobbins, extra spool pin, a screwdriver, and a foot pedal. This means you can begin sewing right out of the box- just setup the machine, assemble the appropriate materials, and start.
- Great quality for price
- Excellent as a beginner machine
- Runs smoothly
- Very simple and easy to use
- Maintenance is a breeze
Though this sewing machine is able to handle numerous types of fabrics, it has been reported that it does not do well with very thick fabrics. If you are focused primarily on quilting, this machine may not be for you.
This machine will provide you with all the great features you will need to get started on sewing without breaking your budget. You can’t go wrong with this one, so go get it now.