The Brother XL- 3750 Free- Arm Sewing Machine is an inexpensive but high- quality machine that will surely make a fine addition to your sewing tools.
This machine not only offers you the basic functionality that you are looking for in a sewing machine but also provides you with some excellent features that are designed to let you be more creative and effective in producing your own creations- be it a simple towel, a curtain, or a piece of clothing. Keep on reading to know more about this sewing machine and what you can get out of it.
- Flatbed and Free- arm surface configurations
- Multiple Stitches and Stitch Functions
- Automatic Needle Threader and Bobbin Winding
- Accessories including various Presser Feet
- 25- Year Limited Warranty
- Gives you numerous options stitching options to help in creating and embellishing products. You can use the basic stitches that are built into to make the necessary attachments that are needed in making a piece of clothing and other products. These basic stitches include but are not limited to straight, zigzag, and many more. Once you are done with the basic design, you’ll be able to switch easily into decorative and heirloom stitches for further customization.
- Dedicated quilting functions are included. This sewing machine is powerful and is able to stitch heavy fabrics that are usually used in quilting. As an addition, there are eight quilting stitches that are built-in so you can embroider intricate patterns and designs into your quilts.
- Has and uncluttered control interface that is easy to navigate and understand. The various presets and performance options can be adjusted and selected via various buttons and knobs. These controls include a reverse sewing lever, a stitch length dial, a buttonhole fine adjustment, stitch width and upper tension- control dial; all of which are clearly labeled and placed in a way that is most accessible and efficient.
- Makes threading a breeze. This sewing machine features an automatic needle threader so you don’t have to do it yourself; saving you time and effort. An automatic bobbin winding system speeds up your workflow even more.
- Automatic needle threader a definite plus
- Great value for price
- Pedal responds well l to changes in pressure
- Lightweight and easy to set up
- Varied stitch functions leads to more creative designs
The Brother XL- 3750 is fast- which is a good thing. But you should be careful during first use and should not put too much pressure on the foot pedal. Add pressure gradually to get a feel of how fast it can really go just to be safe.
This sewing machine is outstanding and should be on top of your to-buy list.