The Brother XL2600I 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine is for you if you are on the lookout for the best sewing machine that has solid features and great quality at a very reasonable price.
This sewing machine is perfect for both repairing and creating clothes, curtains, linen, and others. It has great quality for the price and loaded with features that are sure to help you make beautiful sewing creations in no time at all. Keep on reading to know more about the machine and how you can benefit from using it.
- Automatic Needle Threader and Bobbin Winder
- Free- Arm Configuration
- Powerful 110- Volt Motor
- 25 Stitches and multiple Stitch Functions
- Various accessories including darning and quilting tools
- Provides you with a lot of stitches you can use to create and decorate garments, linen, and many others. It has no less that twenty- five stitches, covering the construction and embellishment types. Basic construction and utility stitches include straight, zigzag, and stretch overlock stitches, among others. Decorative stitches like the triangle stitch and the leaf stitch are built- in. You can also use stitch functions that are primarily for quilting- bridging and feather stitches for example. All of these are at your disposal and will help you turn out more creative designs.
- Makes the sewing process easier and more efficient. You’ll find sewing more enjoyable and less frustrating because it comes with features that take care of the small but important details. Automatic needle threading and bobbin winding are just the beginning. The machine also touts an effective auto- size button holer. The control panel is labeled and easy to understand- allowing you to learn how to switch between different configurations quickly.
- Comes with a lot of accessories, free of charge. Buying this machine will entitle you to a pack of needles, a darning plate, a screwdriver, a twin needle, and more. All of these add-ons are conveniently stored inside the machine’s free- arm. All you need to add to the mix is fabric and thread and you’ll be good to go right out of the box.
- Portable and lightweight
- Makes nice, even stitches
- Helpful User Manual
- Multiple stitch styles a definite plus
- Great quality for price
The machine can go very fast even with the lightest touch on the pedal, making delicate work a bit difficult. Its speed may also cause accidents. More delicate stitching can still be achieved by cranking the manual wheel on the side, and avoid accidents by starting very slowly and keep pressure on the pedal to a minimum until you are used to it.
All things considered, this sewing machine has great value for price and should be a great purchase. Don’t hesitate to go to My Sewing Adventure and check out in-depth review.